Acharya Shri 108 Dharmanand Ji Maharaj 1955
From Digambar Jain Wiki
(Redirected from Dharmanand Ji Maharaj 1955)
- Acharya Shir 108 Dharamand Maharaj is a very taspavi Maharaji among jain Monks.
- He did 151 Vandana of SameedShikharji by starting at 5 am in the morning and completing and getting back at 9 am.
- During his Solapur Chatrumas he did 16 Solaha Karan Upwas.
- Phaltan Chaturmas: 2 Months Upawas , 1 month aahar, Dushlakshan 11 Upawas,
- Ashtanika 2 times 16 Upawas.
- In One day, during his vihar on the route of Shikharjee - Delhi, Maharaji completed 82 Kms of vihar in 9 hours by walking.
Lineage of Maharaji
The below image shows Lineage of Dharmanand Maharaj Ji
As per known source Dharmanandi Ji Mahraj is Virajman in Solapur as of 3-March-18 Ref: Rishabh Jain - Jaipur.